Thursday 30 July 2015

Chapter 1

Let’s start with an introduction…
Hi, my name is Ahmad Adam Bin Mohd Yunus but you can call me Jepp. Please don’t ask why Jepp. I live at Sungai Buloh and I’m currently studying at Intec, Shah Alam. Before this I studied at MRSM Pasir Salak and SMK Bandar Baru Sungai Buloh.

Psychology…… To be honest, I never really thought this would be one of the subject I will be studying in my life. Maybe because I never had any interest in this subject and I think this subject has nothing to with the course I’m studying which is mechanical engineering.
The meaning of psychology is scientific study of human and animals behavior and mental processes. In the first chapter of this subject, I only learn about the basics. Bout how the histories of psychology. Some sort of experiments which made history in the world of psychology. Some names of famous and successful scientist which I think is another thing that I have to memorize in my studies.
On the first day of class, my psychology lecturer, Mrs. Hanis said, ‘ what comes into your mind when I hear the word “psychology”?’. Basically psychology is about how our brain works. As she explain a few points, with great examples, I realized that human brain is way to complicated to understand.
Every time Mrs. Hanis keep talking about how brain works, my mind keeps asking why a few things happened in the past of my life. Why this and why that. Why do I think like this, why did I change my mind. Why do I lie? Pride? Fear? Just so much things keep entering my mind and just keep asking why without answers.

For the early topics, I did learn a few things that MAY be the answers. Gender, history, whatever and all of those things. I’m starting to wonder if those are true. Or maybe human brain is just the only part of human body without a definite answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment